Monday, October 8, 2012

Something's new in here... Smell it!

For those who followed this blog and read some of my older posts, this will appear as something new! Yes, I have overhauled the look of my blog and its content. I archived all the posts that existed and you can no longer read them! I turned twenty on yesterday, the 7th of October and I don't think I have to go through ups and downs of my teen-life again and again. So, the archiving and renovation process on this blog had to be carried on! And, I got what you got by reading the above line, about the ups and downs I don't want to remember. You'll know why with some of my posts that follow. And to start with my first day after teen-life, I started listing resolutions. Some of them might be interesting and some may be strange. But don't worry, I won't reveal everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment